Nittaya Brand Curry Paste
Nittaya curry paste is freshly made in the heart of old Bangkok with the finest authentic Thai ingredients. Kept refrigerated, not subject to heat processing like canned pastes, it is flown directly from Thailand to our location in New York City. Your Thai curries will taste homemade. Try it at our special introductory price! Shop for Nittaya fresh curry pastes
Bird's Beak Fruit Carving Knife, Kom Kom
The uniquely shaped stubby blade of this classical carving knife, makes it a must have tool for creating intricate Thai-style fruit and vegetable carvings. More about this fruit carving knife
Perfect for a family summer picnic, this serving bowl is carved from a watermelon into the shape of a dolphin. Kids will love to help draw the pattern on the watermelon rind and make the melon balls with the help of a melon scoop. Refrigerate until serving time, and enjoy the compliments.
One small watermelon
1. Choose an elongated watermelon.
2. Lightly draw a dolphin on the rind of the watermelon as in the picture with a sharp point.
3. Cut along the lines carefully with the knife and then gently cut away the rind.
4. With a melon scoop, make the flesh into watermelon balls and set aside in a dish. Remove any remaining flesh so the interior is clean and white.
5. Cut triangles through the rind to represent the eyes, and in the edges, cut notches for the eyelashes.
6. Cut a crescent for the mouth, and then notch the upper border of the rind all around except at the tail.
7. Arrange the watermelon and cantalope balls attractively in the dolphin-shaped bowl.