Pum's Thai Lemongrass Salad Recipe (Yam Yah Samun Prai)
Thai Vegetable Salad with Lemongrass Dressing
Chef Pum's Thai style herb salad couldn't be easier. Prepare the vegetables and then toss together with a Thai-inspired dressing flavored with fresh lemongrass, garlic, soy and oyster sauce and kaffir lime leaves.
- 1 handful savoy cabbage (finely sliced)
- 1/2 handful carrots (cut as matchsticks)
- 1/2 handful cucumber (cut as matchsticks)
- 1/2 tomatoes (cut in segments)
- 2 shallots (sliced)
- 1 inch *big red chilli (cut as matchsticks)
- 2 kaffir lime leaves (finely sliced)
- 1 tablespoon lemon grass (finely sliced)
- 1 teaspoon garlic (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Mix all of the ingredients together, adding the lime juice last and serve.
*Note: Chili may be spicy or not, according to your personal tastes.
Pum's Lazy Thai Cuisine
Recipe Copyright © 2008 Yardfon (Pum) Borranapim