Oyster Sauce, Mae Krua, 10 fl oz
Refrigerate after opening.
Spicy Fried Chicken (Pad Kee Mao Kai Tod)
- 11 oz. chicken, minced
- 7 pcs. red pepper, chopped
- 10 pcs garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp. Fish Sauce
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 oz. sweet basil leaves
- 4 tbsp. chicken stock
- 1 tbsp. Oyster Sauce
- Marinate the chicken in the fish sauce.
- Place the chicken in a casserole and microwave at 1000 w for 1 minute (or 900 w for 1 minute 20 seconds).
- Combine the red pepper, minced garlic and chicken.
- Microwave at 1000 w for 1 minute (900 w for 1 minute 15 second).
- Season with the oyster sauce and add the chicken stock and sweet basil leaves.
- Stir lightly and cook covered at 1000 w for 1 minute (900 w for 1 minute 30 second).
Ingredients: Oyster extract, sugar, salt, soy bean, wheat flour, cornstarch, and sodium benzoate. Product of Thailand.
Availability: Ships in 2-3 business days from Los Angeles, California.