Baked Seafood in Clay Pot (Potted Seafood) Seasoning (2 pkg), Lobo, 2.12 oz
Potted Seafood Seasoning from Lobo is a ready-made seasoning mix for making Thai Shrimp Baked in Clay Pot (goong ob woonsen, กุ้งอบวุ้นเส้น in Thai). This famous restaurant dish can also be prepared with mussels, crabs and other types of seafood. Seafood is cooked in a clay pot with seasoned bean thread noodles. Usually it is prepared on the stove-top in a clay pot, which has been layered with lard, bacon or cooking oil.
This Lobo Seafood Seasoning contains ginger, sugar, soy sauce, garlic, coriander root, and white peppercorn. See the recipe and video below to see how easy it is to prepare this dish at home.
Note: There are 2 (2.12 oz) pkg per order.
Shrimp with Bean Threads in Chinese Clay Pot Recipe
- 1 pack Lobo Potted Seafood Seasoning paste
- 300 grams prepared shrimp
- 100 grams vermicelli (glass noodles)
- 100 gram lard, bacon or 3 Tblsp cooking oil
- Chinese celery
- Coriander leaves
- Soak noodles until soft, according to package directions.
- Drain noodles and cut into short lengths with kitchen scissors.
- Mix noodles with paste packet. Cut lard or bacon into small pieces or use 3 tablespoons of cooking oil to line bottom of clay pot or other heavy-bottom pot. Layer the ingredients in the pot, except the coriander leaves. Cover with a lid and cook over low heat on the stove top for about 15-20 minutes. Remove the lid and garnish with the coriander leaves.
Ingredients: Ginger, sugar, soy sauce, garlic, coriander root, msg, salt, soybean oil and spices. Product of Thailand.
Availability: Ships in 2-3 business days from Los Angeles, California.
Category: Convenience Food