Khao Soi Curry Paste (2pkg), Lobo, 1.76 oz
Khao Soi Curry Noodles are frequently found on the menus of restaurants in the North of Thailand. This mildly spicy curry noodle dish is favorite from Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai.
Kao Soi Curry Egg Noodles
- 1 packet Kao Soi Seasoning Mix, Lobo
- 1 lb. (½ kg) chicken or beef
- ½ cup (120 ml) coconut milk plus 2 cups (2 1/2 cups in total)
- 3 cups (720 ml) water
- Sweet soy sauce, lime juice and ground Thai chili
- Heat 1/2 cup coconut milk until boiling. Add Lobo Kao Soi Seasoning Mix and stir until aromatic.
- Add chicken or beef. Stir until cooked.
- Add two more cups (480 ml) of coconut milk. Bring to the boil and lower heat. Continue to cook until tender and remove.
- Serve with Kao Soi noodles, egg noodles or other flat noodles. Flavor with sweet soy sauce, lime juice and ground chili as preferred.
- Chicken Kao Soi Egg Noodles: Thighs and drumsticks are recommended.
- Beef Kao Soi Egg Noodles: Use beef chuck chopped into bite-sized chunks and cook until tender first.
- Kao Soi Egg Noodles should be served with pickled mustard greens, red shallots, lime juice and chili paste.
Serves 3-4 persons
Ingredients: Spices, sugar, salt, msg, curry powder, citric acid. Product of Thailand.
Availability: Ships in 2-3 business days from Los Angeles, California.
Category: Curry Paste