Spring Roll Sauce (Dipping Sauce), Pantainorasingh, 13.2 fl oz
Spring Roll Sauce is a dipping sauce that is both sweet and sour with a touch of spicy chili. Perfect with crispy fried springrolls, serve as a dipping sauce for not only spring rolls but also shrimp cakes, fish cakes, fried chicken or tempura. Don't forget the spring roll wrappers.
Refrigerate sealed for up to one year after opening.
Also see Sweet Chili Sauce.
|Thai Spring Rolls|
- 10 pc rice paper (spring roll paper)
- 1/2 cup minced pork
- 1 cup soaked bean thread noodle
- 1 1/2 cup cabbage, sliced
- 1/2 cup cup carrot, sliced
- 1/2 cup black fungus (soaked in hot water 15 minutes)
- 1 whole garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1 tsp coriander root, sliced (optional)
- 1 tsp Thai light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Spring Roll Sauce, Pantai Brand
- Pound coriander root (if using), garlic and pepper together. Heat up wok, add a few drops of vegetable oil and add the prepared garlic paste. Stir until fragrant. Add minced pork, bean thread noodle, cabbage, carrot, black fungus and mix. Season with light soy sauce, oyster sauce and sugar. Cook until cooked through. Remove from heat and set aside.
- One at a time, spray water over rice paper until it softens. Put the meat and vegetable filling in the middle and wrap the rice paper closed. Use egg white to seal the rice paper.
- Heat up oil in pan medium heat, when oil is hot, deep fry the spring roll till golden brown. Cut to bite size and serve with Spring Roll Sauce "PANTAI BRAND" as a dipping sauce.
Recipe Copyright © Pantainorasingh.
Ingredients: Sugar, water, red chilli, turnip, carrot, salt, garlic, modified starch, acetic acid. Product of Thailand.
Availability: Ships in 2-3 business days
Category: Chili Sauces