Shrimp Paste with Soya Bean Oil, Pantainorasingh, 3.5 oz
Shrimp Paste in Soy Bean Oil is made up of the natural golden buttery substance in shrimp heads, chopped shrimp meat, garlic, white pepper, soybean oil, and fish sauce. A staple of Southern Thailand, this Shrimp Paste in Soy Bean Oil can be added to fried rice, noodles, stir-fried vegetables and seafood dishes to add a rich seafood flavor. Store up to 6 months refrigerated once opened.
See a Thai recipe below for Shrimp Macaroni.
See more Thai Chili Pastes:
- Pantainorasingh brand Roasted Chili Paste (Naam Phrik Pao)
- Mae Pranom brand Thai Chii Paste (Nam Prik Pao)
- Por Kwan brand Chili Paste with Holy Basil
- Por Kwan brand Chili Paste with Sweet Basil
- Por Kwan brand Tom Yum Paste
- Lobo brand Holy Basil Seasoning
- 2 cups cooked macaroni noodles
- 100 g tiger prawns, cleaned
- 30 g onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 50 g tomato, quatered lengthwise
- 30 g snow peas
- 2 tablespoons Shrimp Paste with Soya Bean Oil, Pantainorasingh
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tabelspoons Fish Sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Wash the prawns, peeled and deveined.
- Heat the pan with butter. Then add chopped garlic, sliced onion, snow pea and prawns stir until cooked.
- Stir-fry cooked macaroni and season with Shrimp paste with Soya Bean Oil, sugar, Fish Sauce and tomato. Serve immediately.
Serves 1-2. Copyright 2008 Pantainorasingh.
Ingredients: Shrimp meat, soya bean oil, garlic, salt, pepper, msg, and paprika oleoresin. Product of Thailand.
Availability: Ships in 2-3 business days
Category: Chili Pastes