Shrimp Paste in Soy Bean Oil is made up of the natural golden buttery substance in shrimp heads, chopped shrimp meat, garlic, white pepper, soybean oil, and fish sauce. A staple of Southern Thailand, this Shrimp Paste in Soy Bean Oil can be added to fried rice, noodles, stir-fried vegetables and seafood dishes to add a rich seafood flavor. Store up to 6 months refrigerated once opened.
See a Thai recipe below for Shrimp Macaroni.
See more Thai Chili Pastes:
- 2 cups cooked macaroni noodles
- 100 g tiger prawns, cleaned
- 30 g onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 50 g tomato, quatered lengthwise
- 30 g snow peas
- 2 tablespoons Shrimp Paste with Soya Bean Oil, Pantainorasingh
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tabelspoons Fish Sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Wash the prawns, peeled and deveined.
- Heat the pan with butter. Then add chopped garlic, sliced onion, snow pea and prawns stir until cooked.
- Stir-fry cooked macaroni and season with Shrimp paste with Soya Bean Oil, sugar, Fish Sauce and tomato. Serve immediately.
Serves 1-2. Copyright 2008 Pantainorasingh.
Availability: Ships in 2-3 business days