Mongolian Beef Sauce, Lee Kum Kee, 8.0 oz
Lee Kum Kee™ PANDA BRAND™ Sauce for Mongolian Beef takes the mystery out of cooking authentic and delicious Asian food in your own kitchen. With our Sauce for Mongolian Beef, you can make this restaurant-quality Chinese meal quickly and easily just by adding your own ingredients. You'll love how simple it is to prepare and your family will love the taste!
Mongolian Beef is a Chinese spicy beef dish with a heavy sauce flavored with soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, crushed red pepper, and a lot of garlic. Lee Kum Kee makes it easy to obtain this same rich and savory taste in just minutes. You'll love how easy it is to prepare your own restaurant-style classics. For over 100 years, Lee Kum Kee has been a leader in creating sauces and flavors used by food service professionals and home chefs. This Mongolian style sauce can also be prepared with chicken, which is more popular in America.
This package makes 4 servings. Storage: Store in cool, dry place. Once opened, consume immediately.
Mongolian Beef Recipe:
- 3/4 lb flank steak or other tender cut beef thinly sliced
- 1/2 yellow onion sliced
- 6 green onions cut into 2 inch lengths
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 pouch Lee Kum Kee Mongolian Beef Sauce
- Cooking Directions:
- Heat oil over High heat in a large frying pan or wok.
- Add beef and stir-fry for 2 minutes until browned.
- Add yellow onion and stir-fry for an additional 2 minutes.
- Stir in green onions and entire pouch of Lee Kum Kee Mongolian Beef Sauce. Bring to a simmer, then serve.
Serving Suggestions: Serve with rice or noodles. Preparation Time: 8 minutes. Cooking Time: 5 minutes. Makes 4-5 servings.
- Kung Pao Sauce, Wei Chuan
- Sweet & Sour Seasoning Mix, Lobo
- Orange Chicken Sauce (General Tso's Chicken, Lee Kee Kum
Ingredients: Water, sugar, soybean oil, salt, modified corn starch, rice vinegar, garlic, spices, soybean, sesame oil, wheat flour, caramel colors, spices, sweet pototo, sesame seed paste, xanthan gum, acetic acid, sodium benzoate. Product of Hong Kong.
Availability: Ships in 2-3 business days from Los Angeles, California.
Category: Convenience Food