Thai Sour Vegetable Curry Paste, Lobo (2pkg), Lobo, 3.52 oz
Sour Vegetable Curry is a water based Thai curry usually prepared with fish or shrimp and green papaya. Sour Vegetable Curry Paste is a mixture of shallots, dried red chillies, salt, shrimp paste, dried prawns and wild ginger. This type of curry is not prepared with coconut milk, but rather with water, making it somewhat like a soup. The curry dish is spicy, sour and slightly sweet.
Note: There are 2 (1.75 oz) pkg per order.
|Sour Vegetable Curry Recipe|
- Boil 8 oz. of fish or shrimp. Blend one half of this into one packet of sour vegetable curry paste.
- Boil 2 cups of water and add the blended paste to it and bring back to boil.
- Add the remaining fish or shrimp and vegetables such as white cabbage, long beans, radish or unripe papaya and bring to a boil.
- Add fish sauce to taste. Serve with jasmine rice.
|More Lobo Products|
- Pepper & Garlic Seasoning Mix
- Tom Kah Paste
- Tom Yum Paste
- Satay Seasoning
- Chicken Seasoning
- Holy Basil Seasoning
- Oriental Fried Rice Seasoning
- Roast Duck Seasoning
- Coconut Agar Dessert Mix
- Laab-Namtok Seasoning
- Nam Powder Seasoning
- Panang Curry Paste
- Green Curry Paste
- Yellow Curry Paste (Karee)
- Yellow Sour Curry Paste
- Country Style Red Curry Paste
- Chinese Five Spice Blend (Palao)
Ingredients: Shallot, chilli, salt, shrimp paste, dried prawn powder, malic acid and wild ginger. Product of Thailand.
Availability: Ships in 2-3 business days from Los Angeles, California.
Category: Curry Paste