Yellow Sour Curry Paste (2pkg), Lobo, 1.76 oz
As soon as the fishing boats return to harbor in the South of Thailand, the locals want to taste the sweetness of the fresh fish. Kaang Lueng, a typical southern dish, is a very delicious non-coconut curry supplemented with fresh fish and enhanced with the flavor of bamboo shoot (recipe given on the package). Or try this non-traditional version of Sour Yellow Curry Salmon recipe below.
|Salmon Sour Yellow Curry|
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 package Lobo Sour Yellow Curry Paste
- 100g young cconut shoot
- 1 pc sliced salmon (about 1 inch thick)
- 100g aspargus, cut into 1" lengths and blanched
- 50g pineapple, cut into small pieces
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp tamarind concentrate
- 50g water
- Heat the oil in a wok till it's hot. Stir fry the LOBO Sour Yellow Curry Paste till odorously smell. Add the salmon, fry until 80 \% cooked follow with coconut shoot, asparagus, pineapple, sugar and water. Continue to fry till fully cooked.
- Transfer to a plate, sprinkle with kaffir lime and cayenne chilli.
|More Lobo Products|
- Pepper & Garlic Seasoning Mix
- Tom Kah Paste
- Tom Yum Paste
- Satay Seasoning
- Chicken Seasoning
- Holy Basil Seasoning
- Oriental Fried Rice Seasoning
- Roast Duck Seasoning
- Coconut Agar Dessert Mix
- Laab-Namtok Seasoning
- Nam Powder Seasoning
- Panang Curry Paste
- Green Curry Paste
- Yellow Curry Paste (Karee)
- Sour Vegetable Curry Paste
- Country Style Red Curry Paste
- Chinese Five Spice Blend (Palao)
Ingredients: Shallot, chilli, salt, shrimp paste, dried prawn powder, malic acid and wild ginger (galangal). Product of Thailand.
Availability: Ships in 2-3 business days from Los Angeles, California.
Category: Curry Paste